The White House has named Jesse Lee to a new position within its communications department titled Director of Progressive Media & Online Response. According to The Huffington Post, Lee will essentially be responsible for building up Obama’s online presence as he prepares for his reelection bid, and squashing any negative stories:
The post is a new one for this White House. Rapid response has usually been outsourced to the Democratic National Committee (DNC), if not done on an ad-hoc basis by administration officials. And it signals that the White House will be adopting a more aggressive defense of the president and his policies as his re-election campaign gears up. Read the rest of this story at the link below:
The hand writing is on the wall America and one would have to be blind not to see what is coming next. Conservative Bloggers who speak out against this President and his agenda need to be very careful and accurate in what they say making sure it is all fact based and supported. Otherwise one might find themselves taking a one way bus ride to Sunny Camp Fema!
WE ARE IN THE CROSS HAIRS
Make no mistake about it my friends. We are all on the Radar and would most likely be charged with Insurrection or worse. If you are standing up to protect our Freedoms and our Constitution be prepared to pay the price.
Were not in Kansas anymore!
Obama Administration Eyeing Gun Control ‘Under the Radar,’ Groups Warn
The Obama administration, after keeping gun control on the back burner for over two years, is prompting concern among gun rights groups that it’s slowly starting to squeeze the trigger on tighter regulation.
In the wake of the January shooting of Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 18 others, President Obama remained mostly quiet on the firearms front as lawmakers clamored for new restrictions. But the president has since made a public call for tougher background checks. The Justice Department launched a series of meetings with officials and advocates to examine gun control policy. And while gun-control bills in Congress have languished, the administration has started to chip around the edges with its own proposals.
“They’re doing a pretty good job … as Obama has said, ‘under the radar.’ There’s a lot going on under that radar,” Gun Owners of America Director Larry Pratt said, referring to a remark Obama reportedly made in a private meeting with gun control advocates. “They’ve shown us how much they are prepared to do through regulation.”
Voting American Link:
- Obama: We’re working on gun control “under the radar” (2ndamendmentright.org)
- Obama: We’re Working on Gun Control ‘Under the Radar’ (usapartisan.com)
- Obama: We’re working on gun control “under the radar” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Administration Eyeing Gun Control ‘Under the Radar,’ Groups Warn (foxnews.com)
- Obama: We’re working on gun control “under the radar” (hotair.com)
- Sarah Brady claims Obama pushing “Under the Radar” Gun Control (2ndamendmentright.org)
- Concealed Weapon: Obama Pushing Gun Control “Under the Radar” (minx.cc)
- As America Inches towards Martial Law, meet Obama’s Newest Agent Smith? (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Conservative Bloggers Beware, Agent Smith is Here! (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Why the NRA won’t talk gun control with Obama (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- White House Media Terminator ??? (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart channels Glenn Beck: Jesse Lee is doing George Soros’ bidding for the White House (crooksandliars.com)
- Obama Appoints Truth Czar (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- White House Hires ‘Terminator’ To ‘Squash Negative Stories’ About Obama (valorfreedom.wordpress.com)
- Obama Still Poised To Silence Critics (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- “Obama hires online snivel master” and related posts (blackfive.net)
- Obama to Achieve Gun Control by Stealth (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- President Obama wants you to Sit Down and Shut UP (ireporters.wordpress.com)