Wise men still seek Him
Twas the month before Christmas
When all through our land,
Not a Christian was praying
Nor taking a stand.
Why the PC Police had taken away
The reason for Christmas – no one could say.
The children were told by their schools not to sing
About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things.
It might hurt people’s feelings, the teachers would say
December 25th is just a ‘Holiday’.
Yet the shoppers were ready with cash, checks and credit
Pushing folks to the floor, just to get it!
CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-Pod
Something was changing, something quite odd!
Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa
In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda.
As Target was hanging their trees upside down
At Lowe’s the word Christmas – was no where to be found.
At K-Mart and Staples and Penny’s and Sears
You won’t hear the word Christmas; it won’t touch your ears.
Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-is-ty
Are words that were used to intimidate me.
Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzen
On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton !
At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter
To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter.
And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith
Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace
The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded
The reason for the season, stopped before it started.
So as you celebrate ‘Winter Break’ under your ‘Dream Tree’
Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me.
Choose your words carefully, choose what you say
Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS,
not Happy Holiday !
Jesus is The Reason for the Christ-mas Season
Posted in Atheists, Bill of Rights, Catholic, Chirstmas, Christian Nation, Christianity, Christians, Faith, History, Israel, Jesus Christ, John 3:16, Judaism, Liberals, Merry Christmas, Political Correctness, United States Constitution, Wise Men
Tagged Christianity, christmas, God, Happy Holiday, holiday, John 3:16, Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas, Political correctness, Ramadan, White House
246 Million Americans (78.5%) Claim to be Christians!
So why has “CHRIST” been taken out of CHRIST-MAS?
For some reason, there are people who are offended by Christianity and thus, Christmas. Some are very vocal about their objections to the word Christmas, while those who approve of its use are quiet. It seems to be a case of whoever speaks out the loudest being the one who gets what they want.
For example, a few years back Walmart stopped allowing their employees to tell customers “Merry Christmas,” They could say “Happy Holidays,” but nothing that had to do with Christmas. That received a major backlash from customers. The following year, employees were once again allowed to tell customers “Merry Christmas.” Usually, though. those who approve of Christmas are not that vocal.
Another consideration is “Political Correctness.” It is just no longer “Politically Correct” for Christianity to be a part of United States’ Society.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_are_people_taking_Christ_out_of_Christmas_
Lets put Christ back in Christmas
One Solitary Life that Changed the Whole World
Here is a Man who was Born in an Obscure Village, the Child of a Peasant Woman. He grew up in another obscure village where He worked in a carpenter shop until He was thirty. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family or owned a house. He never went to college. He never visited a big city. He never traveled more than two hundred miles from the place where He was born. He did none of those things one usually associated with greatness. He had no credentials but himself…
He was only thirty-three when the tide of Public Opinion turned against Him. His friends ran away. One of them denied him. He was turned over to His enemies and went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed upon a cross between two thieves. While dying, His executioners gambled for his clothing, the only piece of property He had on earth. When He was dead, He was taken down and laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend.
Nineteen centuries have come and gone, and today He is the Central Figure of the Human Race and the Leader of mankind’s progress. All the Armies that have ever marched, all the Navies that ever Sailed, all the Parliaments that ever sat and all the Kings that ever Reigned put together have not Affected the Life on Earth of Mankind as Powerfully as that One Solitary Life.
- written by Dr. James Allen Francis
MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA
Posted in Atheists, Catholic, Christian Nation, Christianity, Christmas, Faith, God, History, Israel, Jesus Christ, John 3:16, Judaism, Political Correctness, Prayer, Pro-Life, Protestant, Thanksgiving, United States Constitution
Tagged Christ, Christian, Christianity, christmas, God, History, John 3:16, Merry Christmas, Political correctness, United States
Hat Tip to The Blaze for this Report
by Historian David Barton:
Barton Calls Obama America’s Most Biblically-Hostile
Is President Barack Obama America’s most “Biblically-hostile U.S. president?” This is the label that conservative historian David Barton has given Obama, as the nation continues its debate over the president’s controversial contraceptive mandate.
But for Barton, the situation transcends the current discussion about religious freedom and the Catholic Church, as the frequent guest on Glenn Beck’s radio and television shows develops his provocative argument in detail. He writes:
When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.
Barton then goes on to list, in chronological order, the president’s purported attacks in the following sections:
(1) numerous records of his attacks on Biblical persons or organizations;
(2) examples of the hostility toward Biblical faith that have become evident in the past three years in the Obama-led military;
(3) a listing of his open attacks on Biblical values; and finally
(4) a listing of numerous incidents of his preferential deference for Islam’s activities and positions, including letting his Islamic advisors guide and influence his hostility toward people of Biblical faith.
Parts One and Two can be read, below:
1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
- April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
- February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech.
- May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House.
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three.
- October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.
- November 2010 – Obama misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law.
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court.
- February 2011 – Although he filled posts in the State Department, for more than two years Obama did not fill the post of religious freedom ambassador, an official that works against religious persecution across the world; he filled it only after heavy pressure from the public and from Congress.
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, Obama urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring.
- August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception.
- November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, Obama studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech.
- December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.
- January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis.
- February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion.
2. Acts of hostility from the Obama-led military toward people of Biblical faith:
- June 2011 – The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burial ceremonies at Houston National Cemetery.
- August 2011 – The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory to officers in California because the course is taught by chaplains and is based on a philosophy introduced by St. Augustine in the third century AD – a theory long taught by civilized nations across the world (except America).
- September 2011 – Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of programs and services available to them from chaplains.
- September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.”
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity.
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans.
- February 2012 – The U. S. Military Academy at West Point disinvites three star Army general and decorated war hero Lieutenant General William G. (“Jerry”) Boykin (retired) from speaking at an event because he is an outspoken Christian.
- February 2012 – The Air Force removes “God” from the patch of Rapid Capabilities Office (the word on the patch was in Latin: Dei).
- February 2012 – The Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read a letter to parishioners that their archbishop asked them to read.
You can read the entire categorized listing here.
Who will be the Judge?
Posted in 2nd Amendment Rights, Atheists, Barack Obama, Bill of Rights, Catholic, Christian Nation, Christianity, Christians, Class Warfare, Dictators, Fabrinacci Numbers, Faith, Gay Marriage, Heathens, Islamic Jihad, Israel, Jesus Christ, John 3:16, Media Matters, Muslims, Obama Administration, Population Control, Prayer, Presidential Oath, Pro-Choice, Pro-Life, Progressives, Reverend Wright, Sharia Law, UnGodly, Wise Men
Tagged Atheists, Barack Obama, Barton, catholic, Catholic Church, Christianity, David Barton, God, History, Israel, John 3:16, Obama, Political correctness, President of the United States, United States Constitution, White House
THE SILENT MAJORITY WILL BE SILENT NO MORE!
It seems so many have forgotten what it means to be an American. We live in a day and age of Political Correctness and Government Corruption.
The Two Work Together for the Sole Purpose of Dumbing Down the American People.
Well, the Majority of us know better and are not going to allow the Few to take from the Many Our Freedoms!
Seems the Smallest Groups make the most Noise in this Country and it has worked pretty well up until now. You see, We the People have had enough!
We no longer will Remain Silent nor turn a Blind Eye as our Freedoms are slowly Diminished. No Sir, we aim to take back our Country and put our Nativity Scenes and Crosses where ever we want in this Great land.
We aim to bring to a halt to Abortion on demand for the sake of Birth Control and we aim to bring Big Government down to the Proper Size.
We are Americans Free to Speak without Fear. Free to Worship in our own way. Free to Stand for what we think right. Free to Oppose what we believe wrong, and Free to Choose those who shall Govern Our Country.
This Heritage of Freedom We Pledge to Uphold
Posted in 2012 Elections, American Patriots, Baby Boomers, Barack Obama, Class Warfare, Fiscal Conservatives, Gun Control, Political Correctness, politics, Tea Party, United States
Tagged Big Government, Government, Political correctness, Political corruption, Political freedom, United State, United States, White House
Posted in Bill of Rights, Christianity, Class Warfare, conservative blog network, Declaration of Independence, Dictators, History, Judaism, Main Stream Media, Political Correctness, United States
Tagged Arts, barackobama, Big Government, Copyright, Fair use, Freedom of speech, hate-speech, History, liberal, Political correctness, Uniform Resource Locator, United State, United States