The Outlaw President and his Legacy of Shame
- First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
- First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.
- First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
- First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
- First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat ‘the Holy Qur’an tells us’, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Posted in Barry Soetero, Carl Marx, Civility, Class Warfare, Department of Justice, Dictators, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, FBI, George Soros, Gun Control, Hope and Change, Israel, Libya, LightSquared, Media Matters, Middle East, Moveon.org, National Day of Prayer, NDAA, New Black Panthers, New World Order, Obama Administration, Oil, Oil Dependency, One World Order, Operation Gun Runner, Progressives, Redistribution of Wealth, Reparations, Senate Armed Services Committee, Senate Bill 1867, Solyndra, Treason, United Nations, United States Constitution, Voter Intimidation Case, William Ayers
Tagged AmeriCorps, Big Government, dream-act, Flag of the United States, George Soros, Gulf of Mexico, Lapel pin, Nobel Peace Prize, Qur'an, SEIU, United Nations, United Nations Security Council, United States, Van Jones, White House
(Disclaimer: I received this via Email and have not been able to Verify it to be Factual)
OIL—you better be sitting down when you read this ! !
You “will” pay $5 a gallon + again and you won’t complain loud enough to make a difference, RIGHT!
Here’s an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information :About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. Was the guest. The host said to Forbes, “I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil does the U.S. Have in the ground?” Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, “more than all the Middle East put together.” Please read below.The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big. It was a revised report (hadn’t been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota, and extreme eastern Montana ….. Check THIS out:
The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska ‘s Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable… At $107 a barrel, we’re looking at a resource base worth more than $5…3 trillion.“When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor. They had no idea..” says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature‘s financial analyst.“This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years,” reportsThe Pittsburgh Post Gazette. It’s a formation known as the Williston Basin , but is more commonly referred to as the ‘Bakken’ It stretches from Northern Montana , through North Dakota and into Canada . For years, U. S. Oil exploration has been considered a dead end. Even the ‘Big Oil‘ companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the Bakken’s massive reserves….. And we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!That’s enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years straight. And if THAT didn’t throw you on the floor, then this next one should – because it’s from 2006!U.. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the WorldStansberry Report Online – 4/20/2006
Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth.. Here are the official estimates:
- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia- 18-times as much oil as Iraq
- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait- 22-times as much oil as Iran- 500-times as much oil as YemenHOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people dictate our lives and our economy…..WHY?
James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we’ve got more oil in this very compact area than the entire Middle East -more than 2 TRILLION barrels untapped. That’s more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the world today, reports The Denver Post.
Don ‘t think ‘OPEC’ will drop its price – even with this find? Think again! It’s all about the competitive marketplace, – it has to. Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?
By the way..this is all true. Check it out at the link below!!!
GOOGLE it, or follow this link. It will blow your mind.
If this is all True,
the Buck Stops Here
Posted in America, Oil, Oil Dependency, United States
Tagged Bakken Formation, Barrel (unit), Big Government, Energy Information Administration, Middle East, North Dakota, Oil reserves, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, United States, White House, Williston Basin