For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
One Solitary Life
Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the child of a peasant woman. He grew up in another obscure village where He worked in a carpenter shop until he was thirty. He never wrote a book. He never held an office. He never had a family or owned a house. He never went to college. He never visited a big city. He never traveled more than two hundred miles from the place where he was born. He did none of those things one usually associated with greatness. He had no credentials but himself…
He was only thirty-three when the tide of public opinion turned against him. His friends ran away. One of them denied him. He was turned over to his enemies and went through the mockery of a trial. He was nailed upon a cross between two thieves. While dying, his executioners gambled for his clothing, the only piece of property he had on earth. When he was dead, he was taken down and laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend.
Nineteen centuries have come and gone, and today he is the central figure of the human race and the leader of mankind’s progress. All the armies that have ever marched, all the navies that ever sailed, all the parliaments that ever sat and all the kings that ever reigned put together have not affected the life on earth of mankind as powerfully as that one solitary life.
- written by Dr. James Allen Francis
What will you do with Jesus?
He is only one Prayer away
Posted in Atheists, Catholic, Christian Nation, Christianity, Christians, Easter, Easter Sunday, Fabrinacci Numbers, Faith, God, Good Friday, Heathens, Jesus Christ, John 3:16, Judaism, Mark of the Beast, National Day of Prayer, Pro-Life, Wise Men
Tagged Carpentry, Christ, Christianity, Easter, God, Jesus, John, John 3:16, Religion and Spirituality
The Outlaw President and his Legacy of Shame
- First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
- First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.
- First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
- First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
- First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat ‘the Holy Qur’an tells us’, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Posted in Barry Soetero, Carl Marx, Civility, Class Warfare, Department of Justice, Dictators, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, FBI, George Soros, Gun Control, Hope and Change, Israel, Libya, LightSquared, Media Matters, Middle East, Moveon.org, National Day of Prayer, NDAA, New Black Panthers, New World Order, Obama Administration, Oil, Oil Dependency, One World Order, Operation Gun Runner, Progressives, Redistribution of Wealth, Reparations, Senate Armed Services Committee, Senate Bill 1867, Solyndra, Treason, United Nations, United States Constitution, Voter Intimidation Case, William Ayers
Tagged AmeriCorps, Big Government, dream-act, Flag of the United States, George Soros, Gulf of Mexico, Lapel pin, Nobel Peace Prize, Qur'an, SEIU, United Nations, United Nations Security Council, United States, Van Jones, White House