The Outlaw President and his Legacy of Shame
- First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
- First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to terminate Americas ability to put a man in space.
- First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN)
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
- First President to publicly bow to Americas enemies while refusing to salute the U.S. Flag.
- First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat ‘the Holy Qur’an tells us’, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Posted in Barry Soetero, Carl Marx, Civility, Class Warfare, Department of Justice, Dictators, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, FBI, George Soros, Gun Control, Hope and Change, Israel, Libya, LightSquared, Media Matters, Middle East, Moveon.org, National Day of Prayer, NDAA, New Black Panthers, New World Order, Obama Administration, Oil, Oil Dependency, One World Order, Operation Gun Runner, Progressives, Redistribution of Wealth, Reparations, Senate Armed Services Committee, Senate Bill 1867, Solyndra, Treason, United Nations, United States Constitution, Voter Intimidation Case, William Ayers
Tagged AmeriCorps, Big Government, dream-act, Flag of the United States, George Soros, Gulf of Mexico, Lapel pin, Nobel Peace Prize, Qur'an, SEIU, United Nations, United Nations Security Council, United States, Van Jones, White House
Hat Tip to shortformblog.tumblr.com for this information
- The plan Indiana Republican Jud McMillin (yes, just one “d”) introduced a bill in the Indiana General Assembly that would have required random drug testing of welfare recipients.
- The sabatogeDemocratic legislator Ryan Dvorak added an amendment to also require drug testing for elected officials in the state. McMillin withdrew the bill. source
» The nitty-gritty: ”If we’re going to impose standards on drug testing,” Dvorak said, “then it should apply to everybody who receives government money.” McMillin claimed that he had to withdraw the bill after Dvorak’s amendment was added, due to a 1997 Supreme Court ruling that it’s unconstitutional to drug test candidates for elected office…but that logic is flawed, as the Dvorak Amendment would have only required testing of officials already in office, not candidates. Surprisingly, McMillin said he plans to introduce a new version of the bill….that requires lawmaker testing as well. “Give me the cup right now and I will be happy to take the test,” McMillin said.
Indiana Democrat foils attempt to mandate drug testing of welfare recipients with sneaky amendment (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
The time has come America for us to demand the Drug Testing of Welfare Recipients.
While were at it, how about our Elected Officials
These seem to be the people who are putting the greatest strain on our American Economy and it seems only a Drug Addiction could cause the dis-functionality we are seeing within our Government!
I for one have had enough of the Social In-Justice we are seeing under this Socialist President and Drug Testing might just get his sorry ass thrown out of Office before the Election!
WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS SO LETS START ENFORCING THEM STARTING WITH
Posted in Barack Obama, Barney Frank, Biden Gaffes, Capitol Hill, Congress, Democratic Party, Department of Justice, Depravity, Drug Test Law Makers, Drug Testing, Elected Officials, Eric Holder, FBI, Hope and Change, House Committee, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Obama, Obama Administration, Obama Gaffes, politics, President, President Barack H. Obama, Reprobate Minds, Republican Party, Sheila Jackson, United States, United States Constitution, US Senate, Vice President Joe Biden, Welfare Reciepients, White House, White House Aids, White House Scandals, White House Staff
Tagged Addiction, Barack Obama, Democratic Party, drugtest, Dvorak, Indiana, Indiana General Assembly, McMillin, Obama, official, Politics, President of the United States, Progressives, Ryan Dvorak, United States, White House
Working to Keep us Safe?
Welcome to OBAMAGATE
ATF Florida Gun Probe Earns Congressional Scrutiny in Wake of ‘Fast and Furious’
Several lawmakers are questioning the Obama administration about whether the controversial “Fast and Furious” gunrunning probe may have had a cousin in Florida that resulted in guns being trafficked to Central America.
Rep. Gus Bilirakis, R-Fla., penned a letter Tuesday to Attorney General Eric Holder and ATF Acting Director Kenneth Melson inquiring about a program known as “Operation Castaway.” Other top lawmakers are also starting to look into it, though ATF claims the program was above board and not similar to Operation Fast and Furious at all.
Kenneth Melson has been acting director of the ATF since 2009.
The Justice Department says Castaway was an anti-gun trafficking operation handled by an ATF division in Florida. It resulted last year in a slew of convictions for defendants the department claimed provided firearms linked to violent crimes around the world. But in light of questions surrounding the Fast and Furious probe out of ATF’s Phoenix division, Bilirakis questioned whether Castaway bore the same suspicious hallmarks.
Fast and Furious came under fire for allegedly allowing guns to “walk” across the Mexico border in an attempt to track their migration into cartel hands. Weapons tied to the program were found at the scene of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry’s murder last year.
Bilirakis expressed concern about reports that the strategy “may not have been limited to weapons trafficking to Mexico.”
He asked Holder and Melson whether “similar programs included the possible trafficking of arms to dangerous criminal gangs in Honduras with the knowledge of the ATF’s Tampa Field Division” and a Justice Department office, via Castaway.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/14/atf-florida-gun-probe-earns-congressional-scrutiny-in-wake-fast-and-furious/#ixzz1SBG6ebYB
Obama wants Gun Control over US Citizens !?
Obama Arming Mexican and South American Drug Cartels while trying to push Gun Control Laws on American Citizens
This of course is a story that you will not find on the Main Stream Media and so I commend Sean Hannity and Fox News Network for bringing this story to the American People.
Criminals One and All
It should now be very clear to all Americans that President Obama and Department of Justice Chief Eric Holder had full knowledge of and ordered this scandalous program to change course from former President Bush’s original intent. The denial by this Administration to the findings of this hearing is nothing short of Treasonous and should be acted upon accordingly
Posted in Department of Justice, Dictators, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious, FBI, Gun Control, New Black Panthers, Obama Administration, Operation Gun Runner, Progressives, Redistribution of Wealth, Rex 84, S.679, Scandal, Solyndra, United States, White House Scandals
Tagged Barack Obama, Big Government, Communist Party USA, Eric Holder, fast-furious, florida, Furious, gus-bilirakis, mexico, Progressives, United States, United States Department of Justice, White House