Denmark, Africa, Spain, Hawaii and on and on they go…
Too bad President Obama didn’t have time to go to Hawaii for the 70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor?
Michelle Obama Listed Daughters Malia and Sasha as “Senior Staffers” for $432,142 Family Vacation to Africa ?
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Washington Whispers reported on the African trip.
First lady Michelle Obama’s family trip to South Africa and Botswana in June cost taxpayers well over $424,000, according to new accounting based on Air Force manifests obtained by Judicial Watch, a taxpayer watchdog group.
The use of Air Force aircraft alone for the June 21-27 trip cost $424,142, said the group, and that doesn’t include the food, lodging, and ground transportation for the 21 family and staff members.
The daughters were listed as senior staff.
Defend this Fraud, Liberal Media. We’re Waiting.
Happy Angry Meal America
In Other News
Obama said to be in Training for Post Election Job
- Michelle Obama Listed Daughters Malia and Sasha as “Senior Staffers” for $432,142 Family Vacation to Africa ? (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Obama ends low-key vacation, preps for campaign (cbsnews.com)
- Obama Ending Vacation, Preparing For 2012 Re-election (huffingtonpost.com)
- Michelle Obama – Hawaii wardrobe a fashion hit or a fashion miss? (examiner.com)
- Romney Rips Obama’s Hawaii Vacation (myfoxphoenix.com)