Obama Caught on Live Mic Blasting Netanyahu to French PM: ‘You’re Fed Up With Him But I Have to Deal With Him Every Day!’
In a “faux pas” for the ages, President Barack Obama conducted what he assumed was a private conversation about Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with French President Nicolas Sarkozy after the G20 summit on Thursday. The only problem, however, was that the microphones the two men were wearing from their earlier press conference, had not in fact been turned off. What ensued was a major public embarrassment after both Obama and the French PM disparaged Netanyahu, saying they cannot “stand” dealing with him.
According to a Monday report in the French website “Arret sur Images,” Sarkozy told Obama, “I cannot stand him [Netanyahu]. He is a liar.” Rather than exercising diplomacy, however, Obama hopped on the bash-wagon, reportedly telling Sarkozy:
“You’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!”
That explains why the world has not heard about the incident until now. Even more troubling, is the fact that journalists are meant to expose the truth, not hide it.
Obama’s Jihad against Israel and America
President Obama, in a sweeping address tackling the uprisings in the Middle East and the stalled peace process, on Thursday endorsed Palestinians’ demand for their own state based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war.
The break with longstanding U.S. policy is likely to aggravate the Israelis, who want the borders of any future Palestinian state determined through negotiations. The declaration comes ahead of a meeting in Washington between Obama and visiting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Why the Shocked Look America?
We have all watched as this Treasonous President has systematically been dismantling America’s economy and military defenses all the while dividing the US over Race, Class Warfare and Ideology. His announcement comes as no surprise to this writer as he attempts to Surrender Israel to the Mercies of an Islamic Jihad calling for the Death of Israel and America.
All one has to do is look at the life of Barack Obama and his childhood, early adult years and those he chose to associate with throughout his life to see a very alarming picture of just who this man really is and what he really stands for.
Will Israel Stand Alone?
Panetta Warns Israel Is Getting More Isolated, Says Negotiations With Palestinians Must Restart
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Sunday that Israel is becoming increasingly isolated in the Middle East, and said Israeli leaders must restart negotiations with the Palestinians and work to restore relations with Egypt and Turkey.
In a blunt assessment made as he was traveling to Israel, Panetta said the ongoing upheaval in the Middle East makes it critical for the Israelis to find ways to communicate with other nations in the region in order to have stability.
We have the Courage to Stand
We oppose you Mr. President and we will not allow you to continue in your efforts to destroy all that is America nor will we allow you to continually turn against our Allies. We shall be seeking your Impeachment very soon and if all else fails you can bet were going to Vote you Out of Office come 2012!
I Fear We Shall Soon Hear President Obama call for this:
Pre – Mexican War Borders?
WAKE UP AMERICA!
(You won’t find this story on the Main Stream Media)
- Obama Caught on Hot Mic Trashing Netanhayu: Trash Talk Behind Israeli’s Leader’s back, “”I cannot stand him. He is a liar.” According to the report, Obama replied: “You’re fed up with Netanyahu, but I have to deal with him every day!” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Sarkozy told Obama he is fed up with Israeli PM – Reuters (reuters.com)
- “Smart Power”: The Obama Hates Netanyahu “Shock” Story (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Open Mic Allegedly Catches Nicolas Sarkozy Calling Netanyahu A Liar, Obama Commiserating (mediaite.com)
- Obama, Sarkozy Caught Bitching About Israeli PM [Foreign Affairs] (gawker.com)
- Sarkozy and Obama’s Netanyahu gaffe broadcast via microphones (guardian.co.uk)
- Nicolas Sarkozy ‘complained to Barack Obama of liar Benjamin Netanyahu’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Report: Sarkozy calls Netanyahu a liar, Obama seems to sympathize (americablog.com)
- FLASH: Hot Mic Catches Obama and Sarkozy Bashing Netanyahu (markamerica.com)
- Sarkozy called Israeli PM ‘liar’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Netanyahu labeled liar in Sarkozy-Obama G20 mic-leak (rt.com)
- What did Sarkozy and Obama say about Netanyahu? (100gf.wordpress.com)