Wisconsin GOP Holds Off Democrats in Recall Elections
Madison – Republicans held onto control of the Wisconsin Senate on Tuesday, defeating four Democratic challengers in a recall election despite an intense political backlash against GOP support for Gov. Scott Walker’s effort to curb public employees’ union rights.
Fueled by millions of dollars from national labor groups, the attempt to remove GOP incumbents served as both a referendum on Walker’s conservative revolution and could provide a new gauge of the public mood less than a year after Republicans made sweeping gains in this state and many others.
The End of the Bully Unions is now in Sight
The Communist Party USA (CPUSA) is a Marxist-Leninist political party in the United States, established in 1919. As the chief official communist party in the USA for most of the 20th century, it has a long, complex history that is often inter-layered with the simultaneous histories of similar communist parties worldwide, as well as with the U.S. labor movement generally. Click on the link to read the rest of the Article:
Perhaps this is the time to go after those Cowardly Democrats who fled Wisconsin to avoid a vote on Collective Bargaining in clear violation of the Constitution!
- Flee Bagger Democrats & Unions Bite the Dust in Wisconsin (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- TYRANNY ALERT: Communist Party USA Endorses Barack Obama for 2012 (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Recall Election – Gop 4, Progressives 2 (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- Cowardly Democrat Flee Baggers and Union Thugs lose once again in Wisconsin (via Village of the Banned) (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Liberal Democrat Flee Bagger Union Thuggery Loses Big Time once again in Wisconsin (via Voting American) (wdednh.wordpress.com)