Controversial Wisconsin Union Law Set to Take Effect After High Court Ruling
The decision is a major victor for Republican Gov. Scott Walker after a long and dramatic battle that was met with heavy protests in the state’s capitol and across the country.
The high court upheld Walker’s law in a 4-3 vote Tuesday evening, determining that a judge overstepped her authority when she voided the governor’s plan to strip most public workers of their collective bargaining rights.
Ravenous Union Protests OVER-RULED!
- Controversial Wisconsin Union Law Set to Take Effect After High Court Ruling (foxnews.com)
- Wisconsin court upholds anti-union legislation (guardian.co.uk)
- Wisconsin court upholds anti-union legislation – The Guardian (news.google.com)
- Wis. Supreme Court upholds controversial union law (ctv.ca)
- Wis. Supreme Court upholds controversial union law (msnbc.msn.com)
- Court allows Wisconsin’s union law to take effect (msnbc.msn.com)
- Wisconsin high court upholds collective bargaining law (cnn.com)
- Wisconsin high court upholds collective bargaining law – CNN International (news.google.com)
- Wisconsin collective-bargaining law is in effect, court rules – Kansas City Star (news.google.com)
- Wisconsin Lower Court – Trumped And Dumped By Wisconsin Supremes (gadabout-blogalot.com)
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Reinstates Collective Bargaining Law (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin upholds anti-union bill – BBC News (news.google.com)
- Breaking: Supreme Court Rules In Walker’s Favor On Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill (minx.cc)
- Wisconsin High Court Rejects Ruling That Invalidated Union Law (businessweek.com)