Perhaps we will earn this new name after the 2012 Election?
As Obama kicks off his Campaign for a second term as your President we can expect to see a replay of the ’08 Campaign with much of the same ole attack dog rhetoric we have seen and heard these past three or so years. The whiny Democrats have already begun their exaggerated claims of Grandma and Grandpa starving out in the cold and on and on. Fact is, many Americans have seen through all the deceptions and have admitted the error of their ways in voting Obama in ’08. They are the wiser now and won’t make the same mistake twice. Common Sense shall prevail in America and Obama is on course to go down as the President who suffered the greatest defeat in any American Election in our Proud History of rising from the ashes of oppression.
We aim to put an end to this Socialism once and for all
Join with US as we March towards 2012 and the end of Progressive Socialism in America
Please, don’t let America Die…..Get involved in your Local and State Politics and by all means be sure to get everyone you know out to Vote in the 2012 Election. Our very way of life hangs in the balance. What will you do?
- “If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you’re not a racist, you’ll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you’re not an idiot.” (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- Boomers say being old is a plus at work (capitolhillblue.com)
- Baby boomers say age gives them office cred (cbsnews.com)
- Working Boomers say it gets better with age (msnbc.msn.com)
- Poll: Working boomers say age a plus at office (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Working boomers say age a plus at office (economicnewsblog.wordpress.com)
- Poll: Working boomers say age a plus at office – The Associated Press (news.google.com)